Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Seven Months

My cute little one is getting so big.





This is how I would find her after naps and in the middle of the night. Usually screaming, not smiling. Obviously we had to take the bumpers out and lower the mattress.

(If you look at the middle picture up close you can see her two teeth)



Brookelyn graduated to a high chair. I thought she was getting big, but I was wrong. She looks tiny in her big chair.




This is what happens when Darren feeds Brookelyn. He has gotten much, much better but sometimes this still happens.




Here is a picture of Brookey at the beach. I like the skinny legs sticking out the bottom of the life jacket.
Update from Brookelyn's last post. We thought she was smart then, and now she is climbing the stairs.She crawled over to them like she did last time but this time she just went right up the stairs like she had been doing it for years. She shocked us, now we are really in deep trouble.

3 comments:

Jenny Kapp said...

She is the cutest thing ever! I can't believe how quick she is growing up! I love how Darren feeds her, Chris still feeds Tessa that way sometimes - it never ends! The very first picture is my favorite - such a cute smile!

Anonymous said...

Brookelyn is growing so fast, I knew it wouldn't take her very long to go up the stairs. Funny she doesn't like the feel of grass. She will get used to that also. She is such a cute baby. Looks like she likes her food all over. Love Grandma W

Anonymous said...

Brookelyn is growing so fast, I knew it wouldn't take her very long to go up the stairs. Funny she doesn't like the feel of grass. She will get used to that also. She is such a cute baby. Looks like she likes her food all over. The beach pictures are great, looks like she likes it. Does she like the feel of the sand? Love, Grandma W