Sunday, September 7, 2008

Time Out


So I went to the Time Out for Women on last Friday and Saturday with some of the girls from my ward. We had a great time. I left Brookelyn with Darren for the night. I didnt really feel that guilty for leaving her home, but after a few hours I felt guilty. But after calling Darren and realizing she was just fine, I felt much better. Then I was able to relax and have a good time. I think it was a good experience for all three of us. Darren did great with Brookelyn. I really appreciate him for taking her. Thanks Darrebear, I love you!

Thanks to the girls that I went with also for taking me out and making me have fun. Here is a picture of all of us at dinner afterwards. We are so cute!



We forgot a camera so this was taken with my phone. Good enough I say.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! Good for Darren! Good for Brookelyn!!
We used to leave the kids with neighbors or Aunt Marie at least once a year and we (Marden and I) would go for a weekend. It was good for all of us.
Love, Grandma W

Jenny Kapp said...

Ok - I am officially jealous! How fun was that?? I am glad you got out too. It sure makes you love your kids more!